Capitalise on Outsourcing, Define Collaborations and Build a Strategic Business Model for the Management of Your Compound Library
The world of compound management is changing, yes budgets are being cut, yes expectations are high but with that comes new opportunities and new challenges to face. Reducing costs, increasing outputs and maximising sample quality is always front of mind.
Pharma-IQ’s compound and sample management event forms a discussion based platform for the key players across the field to get to the bottom of both strategic and operational issues. Join them and discuss:
- What is the cost:benefit analysis of outsourcing vs building internal capabilities?
- How do you demonstrate the ROI from compound libraries and their support for drug development?
- How do you attain the highest level of sample quality?
- What is the best approach for entering into collaborations and what should be considered?
- Defining best practices for building a screening programme to maximise outputs
Brand new for 2014:
- Dedicated senior-level strategic stream focussing on the value of compound libraries to todays drug discovery
- Interactive Breakout sessions: Crisis management and recovery planning
- 2 events under one roof: 2014 is co-located with the Global Biobanking Forum
- High Throughput Screening Focus Day and a chance to look around the TTP site
The industry has seen a big move to bring biologics and small molecules together and even combine biobanks and compound libraries to one site; there are many experiences and learnings that we can share across the floor and now is the chance
2014 co-located compound and Sample Management alongside the Global Biobanking meeting bringing together all the key players under one roof!
Case studies from the small and medium pharma companies will complement the panels built from experts from the large pharma’s and biotech’s. This interactive discussion led event is known globally to bring together the leading experts from across the CM field including pharma, biotech’s, academia and solution providers for expert networking and sharing best practice
"The best conference for a Compound Management Expert. Excellent for networking!”- Delegate 2013
“Unmatched opportunity to network with people who have similar challenges and interests” Merck 2013
“Excellent networking which ultimately led to a purchasing decision”– Delegate 2012
2013 saw representatives from:
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- AnalytiCon Discovery
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Europe Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Harvard Medical School
- Medical University of Graz
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Sanofi Aventis
- Laboratoire Fournier SA
- Labcyte Inc.
- TTP LabTech
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Gruenenthal Gmbh
- Dart Neuroscience
- Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Titian Software
- Brooks Automation
- Zinsser Analytic
- SIA MolPort
- Johnson & Johnson
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bayer Pharma AG
- Tecan Benelux Bvba
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Matrical Bioscience
- Virscidian, Inc.
- Dundee University
- Chemspeed Technologies AG
- Virscidian, Inc.
- Orion Corporation
- EMD Serono Research Institute
- Osthus GmbH
- Quattro Research
- SciQuest Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Chemie
- Novartis Vaccines
- BCON Instruments