Drive Efficiency & Innovation by Improving and Sharing Your Compound Collections
Sample collections are growing at a rapid rate and maintaining sample integrity whilst driving efficiency of retrieval is becoming a far greater challenge.
With robotics and automation now becoming a central part of most laboratories and increased sample diversity being crucial to the industry, compound management is now one of the most heavily invested areas across pharma.
Pharma IQ’s 14th Annual Compound Management conference will be addressing the here and now of compound management, focusing on key challenges across pharma and biotech.
Please download the 2016 agenda for full details
Benefits of Attending:
- Implement a next generation compound management informatics system with expert insight from Pfizer
- Tackle key quality challenges with this never before seen case study: enhancing quality of sample management at MSD Animal Health
- Join Johnson & Johnson for their expert panel discussion on integrating your compound management team across the globe
- Hear from EMD Serono on their exclusive case study to plan effective sample logistics and integrate an efficient robotics system
- Break down the complexity of compound logistics whilst remaining compliant with this exclusive case study from Abbvie
What's New for 2016?
Please download the 2016 draft agenda
here or save your space at the early bird rate before 29th January 2016.