Drive Efficiency & Innovation by Diversifying and Sharing Your Compound Collections
3 days, 2 co-located events, 120+ attendees, 1 site visit, 20+ speakers and 10 never seen before case studies = 1 BIG opportunity to evolve your compound management function...
Back by popular demand, the most senior Compound Management event in Europe is now just around the corner!
With tickets selling faster than compound libraries are merging, this year is set to break new ground, giving you the tools and techniques to implement a next-generation, efficient and robust compound management system.
With practical presentations, a hands on site visit
, combined networking with our Biobanking attendees, "Creating Connections" focus day
and 10 never before seen case studies anywhere on the conference circuit, the event doesn't fail to disappoint as we provide 20+hours worth of networking time with the real leaders in this field.
Download the 2016 Brochure
here but hurry and book your space
as tickets are limited!
For more information download the 2016 agenda, or to save your space, book today.
What's New for 2016?
- Join the debate YOUR WAY: observe or participate in the fishbowl discussion groups on the most burning issues in compound management
- For the very first time, hear compound leaders from different parts of a global business come together and tackle integration issues with Johnson & Johnson's global team integration panel discussion
- Take advantage of increased networking with the co-located sessions across Compound Management & Global Biobanking. Two industries, one challenge: compound logistics and robotics is taken to the next level
- Don't forget our brand new "Creating Connections" focus day with a focus on forming collaborative partnerships: initiate those key relationships and increase your sample diversity through clever connections
- Hear from across the industry: big pharma, biotech, research institutes and academia all share their latest case studies on improvements in the field